30th July 2022 (Saturday) - K-pop Day
31st July 2022 (Sunday) - Hip-Hop Day
Door Open Time: 12:00pm
Show Time: 15:00 - 21:00
Last entry: 20:00.
MIK Festival is the First Outdoor Korean Music Festival in Europe.
This will be where K-pop comes alive. MIK is creating a chance for fans to celebrate
Korean Music and culture. It will become the biggest annual K-pop Festival in Europe,
the air will be filled with Music.
- No re-admittance allowed after leaving the festival site.
- All ages allowed, under 16-year-olds must be accompanied by a responsible adult guardian. (Maximum of 4 X 16-year-olds per responsible adult guardian).
- You can book a maximum of 8 tickets per booking.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- MIK is offering a dedicated allocation of tickets for purchase by people with limited mobility. If you require accessible tickets, please e-mail email@example.com.