Raise your voices in celebration of sisterhood and in support of our partnership with UNICEF.
Pandora is taking to the stage to celebrate International Women’s Day with an exclusive concert. Hosted by BBC Radio 1 presenter, Maya Jama, the evening will include exclusive performances by multi-platinum selling Anne-Marie as well as the incredible 2020 BRIT nominee, Mahalia and New York DJ’s Coco & Breezy. Join us in singing along to some of the most iconic female tunes of our time, whilst supporting UNICEF’s world for children and young people programme.
Pandora will donate 100% of the ticket sales to UNICEF’s work for children and young people including education, gender equality, rights awareness, personal empowerment and civic engagement programmes.
Terms and conditions apply. All under 15’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- 6.00pm – doors open
- 6.45pm – performances start
- 10.30pm – event closes
UNICEF does not endorse any company, brand, product or service.
What does my ticket price include?
• Access to event (doors open at 6.00pm and the event closes at 10.30pm).
• Complimentary refreshments: 2 x soft drinks.
Is my ticket refundable?
What food and drink will there be?
• There will be a bar where you can collect your free drinks (advertised above) and purchase additional light refreshments on the night.
I am under the age of 15, can I attend the event?
• Yes, but you must be accompanied by an adult.
• ID checks will be carried out on the night.
What security checks will there be?
• All guests will need to bring proof of ID and Kaboodle ticket in order to access the event.
• All guests will have their bags searched upon entry.
• Yes. For access queries please email email@example.com stating your name and the nature of your query.
Photography & Videography
• This event will be filmed and photographed for use on Pandora’s marketing channels in addition to PR and media usage.
• If you would prefer not to be featured in any event footage, please contact a member of the team upon arrival.
Will I get to meet Anne-Marie/Mahalia/Maya Jama?
• There will be no meet and greets at this event.
How much money are you raising for UNICEF?
• All ticket sales will go directly to UNICEF.
Where will the money raised be spent?
• Pandora will donate 100% of the ticket sales to UNICEF’s work for children and young people including education, gender equality, rights awareness, personal empowerment and civic engagement programmes.